Things that Remind Me Things that Remind Me

Lot of potential

Hard to rate this too high at this length, but given my non-existent attention span I rarely watch movies to the end so it was pretty satisfying for me to find something that I could.

Art was excellent, not really enough animation here to comment on, but I'm sure with more time you could produce something epic. Not got my speakers in so cant say much about the sound.

You definitely shouldn't think of this as noobish, the small amount here showed a lot of talent that we'll hopefully see at its full potential in the future.

Pretty fly for a Rabbi! Pretty fly for a Rabbi!

Pretty good

Great song and a pretty good attempt at a Flash video for it. Your graphics could be better, and i'm sure they will improve if you keep at it, but they did the job well enough. Enjoyable to watch, very fast moving with no jokes being drawn out for too long. Funny and well made, 8/10.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Brilliant

Finally a #1 movie that deserves the spot. Graphically this was just about good as Flash gets, it'll be a big inspiration for me when I start on my own movies. The animation was incredible, perfect physics, smooth and fast-paced, good sense of depth. Music was an ideal choice. And unlike a lot of great looking movies, this didn't compromize length for graphical quality, because it lasted a satisfyingly long time. Really, really good - nice work.

The Fart Button The Fart Button

Really funny

The first part made me laugh, but the unexpected ending was hilarious (and well animated too). Great voice acting as well! Loved it, 10/10.

TooF 1301 TooF 1301

Another great TooF, but not a classic

An enjoyable second installment in the TooF 1300 series. Ended pretty quickly, was kinda left wanting something more at the end, but it still had a good few laughs in it.

Graphically this one was pretty nice too, the TeeF are still simple as always but there were some nice touches such as the Truck. The overall look seemed cleaner than previous TooFs.

Would normally give any movie with Offspring a 10 for sound, The Long Way Home is a great song too. But got to knock off 1 for the new bleep, really did suck, but you know that already ; )

Nice work on making another great installment in my favourite NG series. 10/10.

TooF 1300 TooF 1300

Best TooF yet

I've been checking your site daily in the run up to this, and was it with the wait? Hell yes! The great intro music, the tight scripting, an awesome explosion effect. This just felt like build up to something better though, can't wait for part 2. My favourite bit was "wait, but penguins can't fly", laughed a lot at that. Great work.

MACception responds:

Good. That's exactly what this episode was supposed, to be, just an introduction to the series. I'm glad I succeeded with that :)

Did you watch the "SF" part at the very end? I came up with all those lines off the top of my head, and just happened to pick that one. Didn't really plan it :D

TooF TCvST2 TooF TCvST2

Great progression of the series

I'd already watched this on your site, surprised to see it here as most Newgrounds users really don't appreciate these any more it seems. But I'm sure you just want as many people as possible to see your work, which I relate to and understand.

After being promised detailed backgrounds I was disappointed at the start of this one, I thought that little intro went on a bit too long. But when it kicks off it's great, love the place crash. Felt the end was a little anti-climatic, hope one of them finishes off the other another time.

I think next time you might want to consider dropping the mouth part and going straight to the good looking backgrounds. Or redoing the mouth to look better.

Voices and everything are great as always. Love your work, 10/10

DERAILED DERAILED

Simple but fun

Heh I find it funny that this is #1, as it's a pretty simple animation. I like it though, it moves quite fast and the music fits well. Best part - guy trying to shove his insides back in! Pretty good movie, 4/5.

A COMER! A COMER!

English please?

Looked good, but I didn't get it, and neither will most of Newgrounds. You'll have to translate it first to score well here. Some talented animation though!

My Love... My Love...

Nicely done

Pretty good, great graphics and style. Sound is a 10, cause it's the beatles!

For it's purpose it's a great Flash, nice that you went to the effort (good idea too, might try something like this myself some day!). For a Newgrounds movie it probably doesn't have enough in it to score well, I hope it passes though.

Nice work, 7/10.