Things that Remind Me Things that Remind Me

Lot of potential

Hard to rate this too high at this length, but given my non-existent attention span I rarely watch movies to the end so it was pretty satisfying for me to find something that I could.

Art was excellent, not really enough animation here to comment on, but I'm sure with more time you could produce something epic. Not got my speakers in so cant say much about the sound.

You definitely shouldn't think of this as noobish, the small amount here showed a lot of talent that we'll hopefully see at its full potential in the future.

Pretty fly for a Rabbi! Pretty fly for a Rabbi!

Pretty good

Great song and a pretty good attempt at a Flash video for it. Your graphics could be better, and i'm sure they will improve if you keep at it, but they did the job well enough. Enjoyable to watch, very fast moving with no jokes being drawn out for too long. Funny and well made, 8/10.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Brilliant

Finally a #1 movie that deserves the spot. Graphically this was just about good as Flash gets, it'll be a big inspiration for me when I start on my own movies. The animation was incredible, perfect physics, smooth and fast-paced, good sense of depth. Music was an ideal choice. And unlike a lot of great looking movies, this didn't compromize length for graphical quality, because it lasted a satisfyingly long time. Really, really good - nice work.

Long Cat's Lame Adventure Long Cat's Lame Adventure

He's so long

Do you know adobe's icons Do you know adobe's icons

OK idea for a quiz. The dragging didn't work so well as the title disappears as soon as you hit the square, would be better if it stayed inside so you could change your mind. The last level (all blue) was too difficult - I know these products but the shades of blue are too similar to differentiate.

nate066 responds:

If I update the game ill change if so the text can sit on the icons

Reach the Door Reach the Door

Could be good

I think this game could be really good but it's just missing the mark atm.

The problem at the moment is that it feels pointless as you can never actually reach the door. I know this is the point and I get the joke, but it eventually just feels frustrating more than funny.

It'd be so much better if it was actually possible to reach the door in every level. Make it hard, make it unclear, but at least let the user think they can complete it. Add a count as they go along (eg 2/7 levels complete). This would encourage them to replay to try and get a better score and could get very addictive.

Graphically its actually pretty good, the simple pixel look works for a game like this. The main character could have a bit more life, but otherwise just some minor tweaks and this'd look fine.

You're definitely onto something. Keep trying!

Sam responds:

Thanks for the response. I dug this out of some old flash files and decided to quickly finish it really.

I know it could do a lot more, but if I was planning to do it I would completely remake it from the ground up.

Xylosnow Xylosnow

Fun!

Great song, really bounce and fun. Got a nice christmassy feel but would fit in non-christmassy games too. Nice work!

Monkey Island (Metal) Monkey Island (Metal)

Monkey Island!

My first audio review!

Not often I drop in here, just looking for music for my current project, and I found this great thing! Nice work I love it.

Sadly it doesn't fit my game, but I'll remember it for the future!

Denta responds:

If you want, i can make a song for your game.

/D.v.B.